Friday, April 18, 2008

A Cinderella Story....

Okay, just for future reference, here is a quick background... my name is Sara, i am a Darci's daughter. Occasionally i like to share my random thoughts about the wonderful elan woman magazine. My mother definitely did not pass on the wonderful 'writing gene' to me, so please do not be offended if i don't use the right grammar, and thanks to spell check, hopefully there will be no misspelled words!!!!
So, onto the post!! Here are some fun pictures from the Cinderella Pageant at the Clark County Fair last week. My mom, Darci, was allowed the privilege of being one of the judges of the pageant. Aren't the girls so cute all dressed up in those outfits!! Oh, it would be great to be young again... I love any excuse to get dressed up and wear a crown!!
And the winners are....
Here is Darci and Tracy Rodger, 2007 Mrs. Nevada


Sara Frei, Blogmaster

No comments: