Friday, May 23, 2008

The past 30 days...

Whew! What a RIDE...literally. Just got back from a day in Pahrump, NV. What's there? Spring Mountain Raceway. We featured this adrenaline pumped facility in our Men's Issue back in January. I had the chance to jump into one of only 2 corvette's of their kind (Jay Leno owns the other one) for a "fast lap" around the track with owner, John Morris. WOW...it was either sCrEaM or grab a barf bag...I screamed - what a RUSH! When I stepped out of that gorgeous piece of machine with my heart still raging in fifth gear, I embraced the idea that in the depths of every woman's soul, waiting to awaken, is a desire for adventure, great or small. Nothing too crazy (or maybe) that grants an experience, launching the senses into a twister of excitement. Thanks John for the G Force that momentarily smoothed out the wrinkles! A special thanks to every one at Spring Mountain who granted just that type of adventure to.....hmmm...well, maybe I'll keep HER name a secret - but you can read about HER adventure in the July/August issue of elan woman!

No comments: