Friday, September 19, 2008

Gearin' Up!

We are less than 24 hours away from Power in Pink! I've been pulling out all my riding gear and anything extra I can share with the girls. Because the Hansen family loves to ride, I do protect myself with the proper riding gear. I mean, for the sake of my sanity, it's necessary. Who would do the laundry if I got hurt? Actually, it's a 50/50 household at the Hansen's...and right now no one's 50% is getting done so it's all good!
So do you need all the gear to ride? No. BUT, girls, you do need:
Helmets, Long Pants, Closed Toed Shoes at least. I also recommend either goggles or safety glasses and gloves (to avoid blisters). Flip Flops are NOT part of the gear but rather the first thing I slip into when I return.
SWPS will have their store open tomorrow morning for us if you need anything.