Sunday, September 7, 2008

Power In Pink - September 20th


It's time to escape ladies! This is a one day'er here in beautiful St. George, Utah.
AND its YOUR chance to ride. You hear or read me talk about enjoying the thrill of wind in my hair and the dirt in my teeth and I want to share the experience with you (I know I've captivated you now!). We teamed up with Stephen Wade Power Sports and Torque Powersport Rentals to give you the chance to ride your own ATV or UTV (or if you have one, to bring it along) and see the desert off road. AND, as women would do, we're riding for a cause.
ALL procedes from Power In Pink will benefit the Dixie Regional Medical Center breast care fund.
There will be product drawings, prizes (including best decorated helmet - mine is sporting a tiara!) and burly boys in PINK serving up lunch in the desert.
Click on "escape" from our home page to download your entry form.
This is a pilot program. Limited to the first 25 women to sign up so hurry and get your name "on the list." For fun. For an adventure. For a cause...
If elan woman is planning it, you don't want to miss it!
Call our offices at 435.627.woman(9662) for more information.

No comments: