Sunday, September 21, 2008

That was SOOOOOOOOO fun!

I have two words to say regarding our Power in Pink event:
AMAZING- and SoRe!

Thank you ladies for such an incredible ride. Thank you's and big hugs to following:
*Deb for always believing in my crazy ideas.
*Josh Harris and everyone at Stephen Wade Power Sports for your support!
*JorDan Hansen for creating a fabulous course for us to ride.
*Eric and Andy Dodge for your generosity.
*Christy for your courage and inspiration.
And a big warm hug to my main man Steve simply for everything.

Pictures are coming girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The ride was wonderful. Actually the whole day was wonderful. Starting with breakfast and some get to know each other time. Then off to Warner Valley where we got to know each other a little better then for the ride. I had a blast. For not riding in years it all came back to me except when I tried to make that tight turn and kinda bumped the fence. Don't laugh, it wouldn't turn. Then trying to stay up with Julie and Darci. Holy ouch!!! The big pig I was riding was not able to make the turns or take the bumps very easily. Then coming back to home base after the ride for lunch and to have two very good looking guys sing to us and then all the prizes and presents. Thank you so much for such a fun time. I cannot wait to go again and thank you to Stephen Wade Power Sports. Those guys were the bomb. OK, I need to admit. This morning was tough getting out of bed and lifting my arms. I have not used some of those muscles in years. But it was way worth it. Even if I was a vegetable all day. Thank you, Thank you, thank you!!!
Nina Heck